My name is Alex and I like to read and write about books.
This site dedicated to writing about books, business, life and more. I mainly write book reviews, summaries and recommendations. I cover mostly non-fiction genres specifically business, self-development and psychology, but I also enjoy exploring different subjects like philosophy and classics.
- Graduated college as a Marketing major and Psychology minor
- Currently an MS Business student
- Wrote for Baruch's newspaper The Ticker
- Wrote for Campus News
- Wrote for the Brooklyn Daily Eagle
- Worked at a variety of companies ranging from non-profits to Fortune 500 (Discovery Communications & SAP)
Although I have a business background, I have a passion for reading, learning, and sharing knowledge.
Throughout this site I will discuss lessons I've learned from books as well as important lessons from personal experiences. The views I share are my own and everyone is welcome to agree or disagree with anything I write.
Thank you for visiting, I hope you enjoy the site!